torsdag 21. mai 2020

VP8PJ ....My thoughts..

VP8PJ

**THE BIG ONE FOR ME IN 2020**

Yes indeed..... I needed this one on Phone mode...
I only have #337 confirmed on Phone mode..
and YES a big YESSS I did it # 338 in log Phone mode..
Made a qso on 17 mtr Phone, not easy with low
power and a vertical, already confirmed on LOTW. 
On Phone mode I only miss 3D2-Fiji and
XF4-Revilla Gigedo ,Fiji should be easy but have my doubt
about the other one....but would have been Nice
to have them all on ssb/phone mode....
For the record's photo from homepage M0URX.

My qso Box.
Not bad....look carefully..no qso on 20 mtr...
I'm so Lucky to have a neighbor that buy the cheapest
led lamps that you can find on ebay...Have a s 9 noise on 20 mtr
the most of the time, very difficult to make any qso at all on
that band, so I miss South Orkney on 20 mtr still.
In 2011 VP8ORK was qrv, i did not like their work style at all.
Only made 1 qso with them on 40 mtr cw, so I was realy
happy when I made the 1st qso with VP8PJ 40 mtr FT8
Not new band but new mode ,I made this qso on the
4th day they was qrv, smal guns must wait till the big amp's guy
have made theirs 1st qso and I think after they make some dupes also...
Opps  i make a dupe qso also  17 mtr  FT8...
They made a great show 83782 qsos and 20521 unique calls in log.
They was Activ from 23.February to 6. March 2020.
I get 3 New bands, 2 New modes and to my surprise 80 mtr FT8 qso.
On FT8 I'm running 100 watts from my Icom-706....amazing mode FT8.

Photo from VP8PJ homepage.

From the radio tent on South Orkney....
To my big surprise..I can se my 80 mtr FT8 qso on
the PC-screen......and the Earth is flat.....





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar