søndag 17. mai 2020

9J2LA DX FLASHBACK #3 MARCH

Photo from homepage M0OXO.

9J2LA was Activ from 5 to 15 March-
Mostly Norwegian radio op's.
Qso's confirmed on LOTW , I needed 20 mtr
for my dxcc on that band, worked 9J2AM for
many years ago, but have stopped sending qsl Cards
to ARRL via snail mail, and I have a lot of shoe boxes
with qsl cards to look through...to much work to find again....
Tryed for many days to work them on 20, finaly the
op on 20 answer my call,this op had good ears because
the signal was way down but happy to see my call in the log.

My qso's :
CW: 15-20-30
 FT8:      30-40 
SSB:           17

They made 35451 qso's 593 to Norway.
Good qso number , 9 Ops it look's like.
I dont like this type of qsl-card front ,looks like a
family event...It dosent look like  Zambia...
I think they not like to sell qsl card...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar