mandag 13. april 2020

E44CC DX FLASHBACK #3 FEBRUARY


Photo from homepage F6KOP.

Palenstina dx-pedition by F6KOP members.
They was activ from 6 Feb. to 16 Feb. this year.
Mostly French Op's, have worked them many times
before ,Short memory here but I remember
TU7C...7P8C...3G0ZC..they have give me a lot
of band countrys...this guy's realy enjoy pile ups
They are giving all in, 50k qsos from Palestina is
a tremendous work, In sun spot minimum and
I think the qrn level down there are big.........
  (many cheap led lamps and switch mode power supplys)
They made 51616 qso's I made 15 Qso's 6 band 3 modes.
They made 461 qso's to Norway.....great number...
I missed 160 mtr,but no Amp here,but have it cnfm on 160 mtr.
Thanks again.....hope to se your team again......
I need *9U* Burundi on many bands....
The idea is free.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar