mandag 13. april 2020

5I4ZZ-5I5TT DX FLASHBACK #4 FEBRUARY

Photo from their home page.

Italian Dx Team was also activ from Tanzania in February.
They was activ from 4 Feb. to 18 Feb.
As I have mention before,this is one of my favorite
dx-peditions team,after the big guns have filled their's slot
the smal guns get a great chance also......
They made 47301 qso's ,I made 10 qso's with them.
CW:17-20-30  SSB: 20-40    FT8: 17-20-30-40-160
New one on 160 mtr, the only band i was missing Tanzania on.
Strange qso since i was calling TT8SN on 160 mtr.
Both station was only some Hertz from each other
and i was calling TT8SN because I just had worked him
on 80 mtr FT8 and his signal was stronger, so I think my best
change was to work *TT*  but the op at 5I4ZZ grabbed
my callsign and the soft-ware and my computer did the rest.
Woow it's easy when you can do FT8 mode...
A big thank you to the op att 5I4ZZ I Owes you a big beer..
They have announced their NeXT dx-pedition will be to Chad.
I need Chad *TT*  on 160 mtr ,the only hf-band i need them....
So I cross my fingers that you will have good rx-antennas .
And hopefuly I will have my big vertical up again...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar