tirsdag 26. januar 2016

CB LID'S

K5P Palmyra dx-pedition 2016.
Realy guy's ...what happen.?????
Welknown dx-ers refuse to work Europeans hams..
They was like IS-Warriors..choped the head of the
European dx-community...have never seen a behavour
like this.  Of course they wont to work theire own country.
But this ended up with a bad taste in the mouth.....
The leader of this rat pack say...if you wont to work us
you must be on the band on right time...BIG CB LID U R...
How can that happen ...when your only interest was to work USA.
Ham radio is not the same as a Telephone.....
They complain about bad radio conditions to Europe
,but the worst was theirs attitudes/behavour.
xxxxxxx
But the NeXT big one will be..
The upcoming dx-pedition to  Juan de Nova FT4JA   I realy hope this will
be a European qso party....If they can make 75000 qsos
I think 4000 qsos With North America will Equal what
K5P did with EU.  Lets hope that.....
Dxers in the world: 50% EU--25% NA--20% AS--5% AF/SA/OC
xxxxxxxxxx
This remember me about what my father was saying to me ...
Lars in your life you will meet some realy big holes...
And to day I can say...daddy I know ......
(ok ok I know this is a hobby)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar