mandag 25. november 2013

CQ WW CW 2013

This is my big  antennas......
Not much to brag about, but it gives me some good dx qso's.
This weekend was the big one for the cw guy's.
I had big plans for this weekend . The plan was to get the new tower up.
But no , shit happens ........i was missing 2 tubes for one of my optibeam's.
So I have to stay with the antennas you see on the photo.
A big drawback.....my plan was to go for new record in
solpna . This record  is old it's from 2000.
But everthing got wrong for me,a lot of work the whole week and when
friday come  i was ready for the test I thought.....
To make it short,big swr for my 40/80 antenne and my 160 antenne
was totaly out of business...was working till 1700z and then
5 hours with antenna work .Result was total worn out before the test.
So about 0400z into saturday morning I was sleeping in the chair.
Get some hours sleep and then i was ready again.
But changed into assisted class and was just playing around.
The conditions was rather good. Ended up with 1413 qso's
and 507 multipliers . The hardest multiplier to get is Norway but this year
I get Norway on all 6 band. last qso was LA1U on 160 mtr.
So thank you Jørn for decoding my low signal....
My 160 ant was only a 10 mtr alu tube...




 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar