søndag 7. februar 2021

ANTENNA-AMPLIFIERS 6 MTR YAGI

Late x-mas present recived in January.

The last years i have been running 50w on 6 Mtr into my 

rotary dipole for 40 mtr, some dx worked but you will

not be the first station in the log when a hot call-sign

pop up on your screen  .

For years I have called 6 mtr band ,

*THE HOUSE WIFES BAND*

Why well the openings have been very short and spoty.

So you need to sit in the shack and monitor the whole time.

Since I'm not retired ore retarded (many op's in 'LA' are)

FT8 have changed the style for operating on 6 Mtr..

longer band openings and MORE openings.

So I find time to enjoy more...

So in the summer I will put up a new tower for this 6 Mtr antenna.

 I buy this antenna from a Serbian Company.

Antenna-Amplifiers

7 element Boom length 8,7 Mtr



Every thing well packed.
Good marking of the elements.
Easy to build.
I think plug and play.
Se you on 6mtr this summer ....OK...



 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar